Cyber-Bullying: Make the World a Safer Place
Make the World a Safer Place
Year 1 through to year 8 (With age-appropriate content)
Up to 30 pupils in each workshop; 4 – 5 workshops in a day.
The actor/facilitators perform a role-play, then lead interactive drama games and exercises and direct a final drama presentation by the pupils.
- To understand the dangers of Cyber-bullying.
- To understand the effects of Bullying, Cyber – bullying, sexting, exposing.
- To understand the laws around online bullying, sexting, exposing.
- To understand that if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.
- Teach participants how to stay safe online and how to get help.
50 – 75 mins
Hall or a large clear space in a classroom.
Hand outs for the teacher and pupils.
Each team has two actor facilitators who work together to do 4 – 5 workshops per day. Schools can book as many teams as required.
Face Front began delivering anti-bullying workshops in 2005 and has specialised in cyber-bullying from 2012. We have run these workshops across London and performed at conferences on anti-bullying across the country.
Development was funded by Awards for All, Edmonton Extended Schools, Enfield and Haringey councils