Blue Sky Actors
The Blue Sky Actors is an inclusive ensemble of adult disabled and non-disabled actors.
The group is delivered by Face Front Inclusive Theatre at Stratford Youth Zone, E15 1BX (the building formally known at Stratford Circus Arts Centre)
Our main missions are to play, have fun, build confidence and produce three productions a year.
Meeting Day and Time
Saturdays from 1:30-4:30 pm
Stratford Youth Zone, Theatre Square, London E15 1BX (The building formally known as Stratford Circus Arts Centre)
Cost per term
Pay what you can
Blue Sky Actors came from an existing group previously run by Stratford Circus Arts Centre, Theatre Venture and NALS.
Officially formed in 2011, recent and previous productions include:
- The Pant-uh-o that goes wrong (2022)
- Opposite Street (2022)
- Panto Park (2021)
- Nice to train you to train you nice (2021)
- eBLUEnezer Scrooge: An online panto (2020)
- Radio Blue (2020)
- Pantocchio (2019)
- Charlie & the Awkward Factory (2019)
- Jay and Em (2018)
- Alice in Winterland (2018)
- The Unusual Suspects (2018)
- The Jingle Book (2017)
- Sevenish (2017)
- Peter Panto (2016)
- A2B (2015)
- H.M. Home (2015)
- The Wizard of Us (2015)
- 3 Minutes (2015)
- Three Pigs (2015)
- The Hunchback Dame of Notre Newham (2014)
- No Barriers With Barriers Bowling Club (2014, Rowans Bowling, ACE).
Stratford Arts Trust Legacy Funding, Sir Jules Thorn Charity, The Barchester's Foundation and The National Lottery Community Fund
Please contact Face Front Inclusive Theatre on email@example.com or 020 8350 3461 to register your interest and see if there are any vacancies.