Blue Sky Actors
The Blue Sky Actors is an inclusive ensemble of adult disabled and non-disabled actors.
The group is delivered by Face Front Inclusive Theatre at Stratford Youth Zone, E15 1BX
Our main missions are to play, have fun, build confidence and produce three productions a year.
Meeting Day and Time
Saturdays from 1:30-4:30 pm
Stratford Youth Zone, Theatre Square, London E15 1BX
Cost per term
Pay what you can from January 2023
Blue Sky Actors came from an existing group previously run by Theatre Venture and NALS.
Officially formed in 2011, recent and previous productions include:
- Opposite Street (2022)
- Panto Park (2021)
- Nice to train you to train you nice (2021)
- eBLUEnezer Scrooge: An online panto (2020)
- Radio Blue (2020)
- Pantocchio (2019)
- Charlie & the Awkward Factory (2019)
- Alice in Winterland (2018)
- The Unusual Suspects (2018)
- The Jingle Book (2017)
- Sevenish (2017)
- Peter Panto (2016)
- A2B (2015)
- H.M. Home (2015)
- The Wizard of Us (2015)
- 3 Minutes (2015)
- Three Pigs (2015)
- The Hunchback Dame of Notre Newham (2014)
- No Barriers With Barriers Bowling Club (2014, Rowans Bowling, ACE).
Stratford Arts Trust Legacy Funding, Sir Jules Thorn Charity, The Barchester's Foundation and The National Lottery Community Fund
Please contact Face Front Inclusive Theatre on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8350 3461 to register your interest and see if there are any vacancies.