Faisal – Supported Artist
Dates with Face Front & Blue Sky Actors
I first joined Blue Sky Actors in 2016 and first started with Face Front Inclusive Theatre when I enrolled on Training Emerging Actor Masterclasses (T.E.A.M) in 2015.
- Charlie and the Awkward Factory (Ensemble, Blue Sky Actors Stratford Circus, 2019)
- Alice in Winterland (Ensemble, Blue Sky Actors, Stratford Circus, 2018)
- Unusual Suspects (Major Dump, Blue Sky Actors, Stratford Circus, 2017/8)
- Comeuppance (Romeo, Face Front, London Tour, 2018)
- Sevenish (Ensemble, Blue Sky Actors, Stratford Circus, 2017)
- Peter Panto (Ensemble, Blue Sky Actors, Stratford Circus, 2016)
How did you find out about Face Front Inclusive Theatre?
I was signposted to Face Front and Blue Sky Actors by Blink Dance Theatre.
What Face Front & Blue Sky Actors Projects have you been involved in?
Recently I was a lead role in the Jay and Em short films made with Mencap.
‘I enjoyed working on this film it was very exciting and a great opportunity it is remarkably different from theatre and pantomime because with theatre if you miss a line or make a mistake you just move on and there are 250 or so people watching it live. With film you get chances to correct your mistake by doing TAKE 2 or TAKE 3 and nobody watching you (apart from fellow actors and crew ) but the ‘audience’ don’t see it until you have a finished product. I loved being part of the film, I hope to do more in the future. Thanks to Blue Sky Actors, Face Front and Mencap for this opportunity.’ (interview from blog on Face Front website)
How has being a Supported Artist helped you develop?
I have enjoyed the new opportunities and meeting new people too.
And what are doing now?
I’m acting with Blue Sky Actors and in the Magic Sparks Choir in Hammersmith.
What would you like to do in the future?
Be the next James Bond! Or, be the next James Bond villain!!