John – Supported Artist
Dates with Face Front and Blue Sky Actors
Joined in the middle of 2017
With Face Front I have been in numerous productions including:
- It’s My Move by Face Front (2021) played Stanley
- Panto Park by Blue Sky Actors (2021) played technician and dame
- Nice to Train you to train you nice by Blue Sky Actors (2021) played ensemble
- eBLUEneezer Scrooge by Blue Sky Actors (2020) played ghost
- Radio Blu by Blue Sky Actors (2020) played ensemble
- Pantocchio by Blue Sky Actors (2019) played Pinocchio
- Charlie and the Awkard factory by Blue Sky Actors (2019) played ensemble
- Alice in Winterland by Blue Sky Actors (2018) played ensemble
- Unusual Suspects by Blue Sky Actors (2018) played Sam/Beefeater
- The Jingle Book by Blue Sky Actors (2017) played Jack Frost/Jumper
How did you find out about Face Front Inclusive Theatre?
I found out through Blue Sky Actors. Originally, I was part of access all areas then through a mutual friend I found out about Blue Sky and it went from there.
How has being a Supported Artist helped you develop?
Being a supported artist has given me a platform into professional acting and given me experience to see what the future may hold as an actor. Acting in It’s My Move gave me experience of what it’s like to be on tour and experience of the professional world in a safe supported environment.
And what are doing now?
I have recently finished the Access All areas diploma course at Royal Central School of Speech and Drama. But currently I am working on two shows in development with the Blue Sky Actors exploring the theme of opposites.
What would you like to do in the future?
In the future I would like to become a freelance actor and to maybe get an agent to get various jobs. I would really love to be in a show at the national theatre or work in film with different kind of characters and perhaps do some voice over work.
What would you tell people about joining Blue Sky Actors?
Blue Sky Actors is a fun, lively, entertaining group. It is led by a very welcoming team and perfect for anyone interested in creating theatre. It is also a great place to develop friendships and build good social networks.
Contact Face Front by emailing email@example.com or phone 020 8350 3461 to find out more about our Supported Artists Scheme.