Face Front Inclusive Theatre are currently looking to expand our pool of freelance musicians/ music facilitators.
Along with our professional touring work and training, Face Front also run several inclusive and participatory arts groups for adults and young people in North and East London. The groups include disabled and neurodivergent participants who range in age and group size. Many of our groups work towards creating collaboratively devised ensemble performances that are presented in professional theatre venues.
We are looking for creative, energetic, patient, and collaborative practitioners to widen our pool of music biased facilitators.
The ideal person for this role would be able to…
- Lead participants of an inclusive arts group in vocal/warm up exercises.
- Select appropriate songs and be able teach them to groups of varying abilities
- Be able to play an accompanying instrument to a good standard to support the group musically
- Facilitate a group to be able to create their own songs if required and provide musical accompaniment for this
- Have previous experience of working within community, participatory or inclusive arts environment – or demonstrate a genuine interest and aptitude to developing their practice in this area
- Hold an Enhanced DBS no older that 2 years (or we can apply for this on your behalf)
- Be able to provide two references.
Face Front encourages applications from people who are currently under-represented, particularly in terms of ethnic and disability diversity.
Please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org